Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I can't believe it has been three weeks since I wrote. The weather was been amazing and I have really seen the beauty of our area. There are basically two roads that take you through Great Falls. Normally, I take 10th Street South. This street is the major hub of activity...traffic lights, eating places, the mall, etc, but for the last week, I have taken River Road. As you may has guessed, River Road is where the river runs....:O)....the Missouri River runs on this side of town and can I tell you that there is beauty and tranquility when I am driving. I like to watch the small waves and the sunrise on the water. There is less traffic, so you can enjoy the view. You do have to watch the birds crossing the street, but other than that...beauty. On this route, you will also see the falls. One day, I just had to stop and take a picture. It is so beautiful!!! I like to watch the water rushing and eventually become calm. I like to see it flow down the stream and allow my thoughts to wash away. The closer you get to the base, you begin to see the mountains. The sight is so majestic that is takes my breath away. You can see the mountains in the distance, snow caped and serene. When I see both locations, I just think about God's glory and am amazed at what He has created. It also prepares me for my day, because I work in a land of unpredictability. (Can we say faculty are off the chain!!) In any case, Montana is growing on me....but don't get it twisted, I still like my sun and heat. The less it snows, the more it grows. :O) Love ya!

No comments: